Monday, July 23, 2012

Phi Mu America

Well, today was the big day. I left for Peachtree City, GA for my two weeks of Consultant training before I head out to visit chapters. It was a very emotional day as it is hard saying goodbye to my family and friends, but I am so excited to see what God has in store for me in this chapter of my life. 

I honestly couldn't have came more prepared. Without the help of my mom, dad, and Timothy...I don't know what I'd do. I set out today with two suitcases and a duffle bag my parents helped me purchase. Along with my brand new camera daddy researched for me to spend my graduation money on! (Pictures to come soon, once I figure out how to actually use it! ha!!) And not to forget, Timothy who helped me get all my technology straight before I set out. I feel so prepared and official now :) 

Anyways, many of you know what a home body I am, and this is a huge step for me, considering I have only been away from Cookeville for two weeks at the longest in my entire life. However, I really feel like this is a great time for me to lean on God and strengthen my faith, as well as make an impact in the Phi Mu world and in the lives of so many girls! I know this will be the time of my life. Traveling as a professional sorority girl sounds like the perfect job right? I think so! I will be going to Auburn, Purdue, USC, and Penn State all in the next month. I will keep you all updated. Thanks for all the prayers and support my family and friends have already shown me. More to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment